Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Is This A Scam Or Real Success?



Scam or Real Success?
Well well well…

Whaddya know…

You haven’t taken any action because you still, after all this time, think this is a scam…

Don’t you??
(Mastermind Video is Below)
Well, in all honestly, I can’t blame you for thinking that…in the beginning.
I mean truthfully,
There are tons of people and companies out in internet-land claiming to be legitimate and out to help the average everyday folks like you and me.
  • But just like there are scams and scam artists in the music industry, people don’t stop trying to get record deals..do they?
  • Just like there are scams in the financial and investment world, people don’t stop investing and growing their money, do they?
And just like there are scams in business and home based business, you shouldn’t sop seeking change in your life!
PERIOD!
But to think it is a scam, after 17 months…
  • After 100,000 people have enrolled…
  • After having record-breaking attendance for live conferences in our industry..ever…
  • After witnessing time and time again the hundreds of people having success with us..
Would be RIDICULOUS!
Quite preposterous even, lol!

Listen, I understand you may have been burned once or twice..

And maybe it hurt..
But you have got to get over that SHIT..
Seriously…I mean it…
What are you gonna do, let that 1 experience ruin the rest of your life by blurring your vision on REAL opportunities that come your way?
If you do…that is straight BOLOGNA!!!!!

(Mastermind Video is Below)
I have been blessed and so fortunate to be the team leader of a wonderful, thriving, growing and successful team..the Dream Team!
And let me tell you something..
We have people who are newbies, people who have never done internet marketing ever, people who tried it and failed in the past, people who got started and were scammed by some fool out there, people who are guru’s, people who are smart and people who are not…
People who are tall and who are short
People who are fat and who are skinny.
Quite frankly..who gives a damn..

The bottom line is that this is YOUR life..

And I don’t care WHAT you look like physically..

All I care about is that you keep dreaming and never quit until you can live your dream..

And THAT is what I can stand here and share with you how awesome Empower Network is..

And how it has changed my life..

How it is the most GIVING company I have ever been part of, and how it is the furthest thing away from being a stupid scam.

Frankly, you probably don’t even know what a real “scam” even looks like!

LOL

You are just saying that because you have not learned what leveraged income is..

You still think trading time for money is the best option..or the only..

You still believe Donald Trump is lying to you..that Robert Kiyosaki is lying to you, that Warren Buffet is lying to you..but that the NEWS…is telling you the truth!

Here’s ONE real life scam you should watch out for…unless you have already become victim to it…

Student debt
Scam or Real Success?
LMBO! (but not really.  I’m still getting this monkey off my back!)
But okay..listen up…

I want to show you why I love what I do, and why I have fun and make a lot of money doing it..

For starters, it WORKS..(because I work it)

Secondly, they company pays..on time..

And third, this blog you are reading right now, CLEARLY is a real life product that brings value to the market place…if not..we wouldn’t have more visitors and traffic than MTV!!

So now that I have gotten THAT out of the way, I wanted to share something with you..

Something special to me and dear to my heart..

(Mastermind Video is Below)

Here is a video of my team, The Dream Team during our FIRST mastermind event in Atlanta!

I literally cried during this event because our team is on FIRE!!

People get it!

They are figuring out that what we have been telling them all along has been true..

And maybe after you check out this video,
You’ll finally realize that too!

Scam! You Can't Be Serious!

Dream Team Get Money Mastermind Video 

I hope that you decide NOTHING should come in the way of you having ALL that you desire!
And the Dream Team…

Well..

We Help dreams come true!

Join us now!



Keep Pushing & Stay Focused,
Toni Marbley
My Signature
 
Skype: tonimarbley
Email: tonimarbley@yahoo.com

P.S. To Discover How 2 Ex-Homeless Guys Are Now Earning Over Six Figures A Month Using 3 “Weird” Tricks with a simple BLOGGING WEBSITE just like this one, go here NOW! => Show Me The Money Making Blogging Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment